The 'Spartaness' Two-Piece Ladies Custom suit provides women with all the safety features of our mens' motorcycle leathers, without forcing you to look like a man.Some features of these motorcycle leathers include:
- 1.4mm premium grade cowhide leather
- Same high quality seam construction as our 1PC suits - all seams in impact areas are triple stitched. This includes the butt, arms, knees, and side seam that runs from the armpit to the ankle. All others are double-stitched whenever possible
- Coats high strength bonded nylon thread
- Schoeller Keprotec used for all stretch panels
- CE approved GP-style armor
- Full Circumference waist zipper (attaching pants to jacket)
- 2 interior pockets
- Fully perforated
- Zippered bicep vents
- Heavy duty metal YKK main zipper
- YKK Brass zips standard in calves and arms
- Heavy gauge poly YKK waist pants connection zipper
- Stretch panels behind the elbows and shoulders for better flexibility
- Reflective piping for better nighttime visibility
- Knee Pucks Included
- Includes up to 5 letters of custom lettering FREE. Over 5 letters is an additional $6 per letter.
- Your choice of colors!
- Made to your measurements!
- 3 Year Warranty! Complete Warranty Terms
And don't forget!
TPRO Armor Upgrade:
Lite Package includes T-PRO Forcefield Type-B armor in the Shoulders, Elbows, Knees and Hips.
Note: All T-Pro will be sent along with, or separate from the suit and will be You-install-it. Expect installation to take 30 minutes to an hour. Full information on the TPro Type B Armor can be found here: Click here
Full information on the TPro Back Pad can be found here: Click here
Please Note! Delivery times are simply estimates and cannot be guaranteed!
Suits usually only take anywhere from 4-8 weeks for delivery, however various conditions could
delay the delivery of your custom leathers, such as US Customs delays, natural disaster, and
manufacturing delays (due to things like restocking leather supplies). I highly recommend NOT signing up for
trackdays until after you have received the leathers in hand, and have verified the fit.
Current Reviews: 0