The brand new Spartan Retro Two-Piece Suit is one of our most affordable suits, that still outperforms anything else in its price range.With all the performance features of a race suit, the Retro does it without looking like "Ricky Racer". The understated design, with the classic Checkered Flag stripe around the chest will be at home on nearly any type of bike, old or new.
Some features of this Two-Piece suit include:
- 1.4mm premium grade cowhide leather
- Advanced safety seam construction - Every seam utilizes multiple stitching.
- Coats high strength bonded nylon thread
- Schoeller Keprotec (Kevlar weave) used for stretch panels
- Titanium & TPU External Shoulder Guards
- Perforated front and rear
- Screen-Printed Checkered stripe design
- CE approved GP-style armor (Soft armor also available)
- Removable mesh liner for easy washing & repairs
- 2 External and 2 interior pockets
- Stretch Leather behind the elbows for better flexibility
- Heavy Duty YKK metal zips throughout
- Knee Pucks are included, but if you prefer this suit can easily be made w/out Knee puck velcro.
- Extra Tail-bone padding for comfort
- Made to your measurements!
- Your choice of colors and suit options!
- 3 Year Warranty! Complete Warranty Terms
And don't forget!
Remember! Spartan is now an All-Inclusive custom gear provider! That means, whatever options you want, you get at no extra cost!* Do you want a double main zipper, thermal liner, custom back/chest lettering? No problem, and it will be no extra cost. Do you need a modification to the suit to meet your needs? No problem. It is included in the cost of your suit! Just let us know what you want when you submit your measurements. *TPro armor upgrades are excluded from the All-inclusive pricing structure. Limit of 2 pieces custom lettering per suit (For example: Name on chest, name on back)
Invest in the Best! T-PRO Forcefield Armor Upgrade:
Lite Package includes T-PRO Forcefield Type-B armor in the Shoulders, Elbows, Knees and Hips.
Note: All T-Pro will be sent along with, or separate from the suit and will be You-install-it. Expect installation to take 30 minutes to an hour. Full information on the TPro Type B Armor can be found here: Click here
Full information on the TPro Back Pad can be found here: Click here
Please Note! Delivery times are simply estimates and cannot be guaranteed!
Suits usually only take anywhere from 4-8 weeks for delivery, however various conditions could
delay the delivery of your custom leathers, such as US Customs delays, natural disaster, and
manufacturing delays (due to things like restocking leather supplies). I highly recommend NOT signing up for
trackdays until after you have received the leathers in hand, and have verified the fit.
Current Reviews: 0