Standard sizes now IN STOCK!
Or you can order your Off-the-rack Charge suit in Custom Colors (on a Special Order basis) for only $30 extra!!BR>
The Spartan Charge One-Piece Race Suit is our most affordable set of motorcycle racing leathers, that still outperforms anything else in its price range. Impressive construction techniques and a materials list that makes the competition cry add up to make these motorcycle leathers sure to impress you the first time you see them, and even more so the first time you crash in them, although we'd prefer you keep your motorcycle shiny side up.
Some features of this 1pc Motorcycle Racing suit include:
- 1.4mm premium grade cowhide leather
- Advanced safety seam construction - Every seam utilizes multiple stitching.
- Coats brand high strength bonded nylon thread
- Schoeller Keprotec (Kevlar weave) used for stretch panels
- Perforated front and rear
- Back hump standard
- CE approved GP-style armor
- Removable mesh liner for easy washing & repairs
- Zippered bicep vents
- 2 interior pockets
- Stretch Leather at upper arms, upper and lower back, above knee, and behind the elbows for better flexibility
- Heavy Duty YKK metal zips throughout
- Knee Pucks are included
- Extra Tail-bone padding for comfort
- 3 year Guarantee! Complete Warranty Terms
Available In Stock Colors: White/Black
FAQ: Can I get other colors besides just Black and White?
A: Yes, on a special order basis. There is an extra $30 fee to cover additional shipping expenses, and it will take 4-8 weeks to arrive. These special order suits would have the same return policy as custom suits, so it may be worthwhile to get one of our standard rack sizes to ensure fit before ordering the custom colored suit.
Current Reviews: 0