The Spartan Charge One-Piece Racing suit is our most affordable set of motorcycle racing leathers, that still outperforms anything else in its price range. Impressive construction techniques and a materials list that makes the competition cry add up to make these motorcycle leathers sure to impress you the first time you see them, and even more so the first time you crash in them, although we'd prefer you keep your motorcycle shiny side up.
Some features of this 1pc Motorcycle Racing suit include:
- 1.4mm premium grade cowhide leather
- Advanced safety seam construction - Every seam utilizes multiple stitching.
- Coats high strength bonded nylon thread
- Schoeller Keprotec (Kevlar weave) used for stretch panels
- Perforated front and rear
- Back hump standard (can be made without)
- CE approved GP-style armor (Soft armor also available)
- Zippered bicep vents
- 2 interior pockets
- Stretch Leather behind the elbows for better flexibility
- Heavy Duty YKK metal zips throughout
- Knee Pucks are included
- Extra Tail-bone padding for comfort
- Includes up to 5 letters of custom lettering FREE. Over 5 letters is an additional $6 per letter.
- 3 year Guarantee! Complete Warranty Terms
- Made to your measurements!
- Your choice of colors and suit options!
And don't forget!
Do you need a modification to the suit to meet your needs? No problem. It is included in the cost of your suit! Just let us know what you want when you submit your measurements. *TPro armor upgrades are excluded from the All-inclusive pricing structure. Limit of 2 pieces of custom lettering per suit (For example: Name on chest, name on back)
Invest in the Best! T-PRO Forcefield Armor Upgrade:
T-PRO Lite Package includes T-PRO Forcefield Type-B Armor in the Shoulders, Elbows, Knees and Hips.
T-PRO Full Package includes the Armor included in the 'Lite' package as well as the T-PRO 'Forcefield Backpad Insert Pro.'
Please Note! Delivery times are simply estimates and cannot be guaranteed!
Suits usually only take anywhere from 4-6 weeks for delivery, however various conditions could
delay the delivery of your custom leathers, such as US Customs delays, natural disaster, and
manufacturing delays (due to things like restocking leather supplies). I highly recommend NOT signing up for
trackdays until after you have received the leathers in hand, and have verified the fit.
Current Reviews: 0