Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
How long will it take for my suit to come in?
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
March 26, 2017, 02:21:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will it take for my suit to come in?  (Read 5433 times)
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »

"How long will it take for my suit to come in?"

This is a question I get a lot. 
So let me give you an honest estimate.

4 to 6 weeks.  
But sometimes it takes EVEN more time than that.  Why?

This is the way it works:
For instance, leather has to be tanned and processed before it can be used on suits.  That is done in large quantities of around 500 ft at a time.  That process takes some time.  So while we endeavor to keep all colors in stock at all times, if there are an unusual number of orders for a particular leather color, we could run out of stock, and have to wait for more leather to be completed.
During the spring, I tend to get a lot of orders, no surprise, right?  But sometimes I get a few more orders than I can get turned around very quickly.  So that can add a week or two at times.
And, all shipments have to go through US Customs.  They can decide at any moment to hold a shipment for any reason they want.  That may take a few hours, or even as much as a week. 
Aside from that, and unless that volcano shuts down all the atlantic flights again or something, you should have your suits back quickly.

Please remember these are custom made garments.  They can take some time to come in, and you do not want to rush the process.  If you rush it, you get a low quality product.  So be patient.  It will come. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:57:41 AM by Admin » Logged

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: