Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What features do we not offer in our suits, that you would like to see?
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
March 26, 2017, 02:22:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: What features do we not offer in our suits, that you would like to see?  (Read 3615 times)
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:26:20 PM »

I cant promise we can add every feature to our suits that you can dream up, but we want Spartan to be your #1 source for top quality riding gear.
We have put years of work into making our suits (even the "cheapest suit we offer") amazingly well-built pieces that you can trust to save your butt as it's sliding down the asphalt.   

But we both know that there is more to leathers than just protection, and that's where I need your help.
What do you want to see? 
Here are some examples:
  • Better looking designs?
  • More bling (things like screenprinted designs on the suits, or embossed shapes or logos)?
  • More venting options (things like vented back humps)?
  • Some feature that would make wearing the suit more pleasant, comfortable or convenient in some way?
  • More visibilty - More reflective piping, Hi-viz colors, etc?
  • Some Safety Feature (ie chest armor, or armor pockets, Huh)

Or even:
  • Fewer features to make the suit cheaper
  • A non-removable liner to prevent bunching
  • etc

Spartan is committed to developing products that you WANT to wear.   But you are indispensible in that quest.  We must hear feedback to figure out what changes we NEED to make, vs the changes we THINK we need to make. 

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
lampstax
Track Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:44:45 PM »

Not sure if this is currently offered or not .. but one cool option might be to be able to customize stitching thread colors.    Smiley
Admin
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »

Not sure if this is currently offered or not .. but one cool option might be to be able to customize stitching thread colors.    Smiley

You only need ask.  Smiley

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
lampstax
Track Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 09:58:09 PM »

Good to know!   I have an order in with you already so I will ask when I send in my measurements =]
Admin
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 04:31:09 PM »

Just bumping this thread up... because we still want your feedback. 

99 SV650
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: