Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Spartan Charge 2PC Review
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
March 26, 2017, 02:25:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Spartan Charge 2PC Review  (Read 3324 times)
sconner
Track Newbie

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2011, 11:40:35 AM »

I've been running the Spartan Charge 2pc leathers for almost 2 years now.  I bought them for 2-3 track days a year plus weekend rides.  Overall I have been VERY pleased with the fit and finish and it was just as I ordered it.   Only thing I would change is the neck.  I wish there was a little more drop in the front of the neck.  It is a little tighter on the windpipe than I'd like.  If I could cut off an inch of the front of the neck line it would be perfect.  But it's not bad enough to cause much discomfort.

I only had one problem (but great service from Spartan).  One track day I was pulling into pit row entering the track and realized I hadn't zipped my jacket up all the way.  Grabbed it, zipped it up and found I had the zipper combiner thingy and the tab hanging in my hand.  Well crap!  I'm quickly coming up on turn 1 with a tab in my hand and no pockets.   Huh  So I chucked it off in the weeds to my left and continued racing.  E-mailed Spartan and he refunded my cost to have a local seamstress replace the zipper combiner/tab.  I'm sure it was me that caused the issue as I just grabbed it and yanked it closed.  When it hit the top of the zipper there is a stop.  I just blew right through the stop popping it off the leathers.   I e-mailed Dave at Spartan and owned up it was probably my fault but he offered to pay for the repair.   Grin  Now that's customer service!

For the price and custom fit....you can't beat Spartan Leathers!

sconner
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:07:37 PM »

Thanks for the feedback! 
Im glad to hear you've been happy with your Spartan suit over the long term.

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: