Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My New Spartan Charge 2.0
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
August 24, 2017, 01:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: My New Spartan Charge 2.0  (Read 4946 times)
Haileyan
Track Newbie

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2011, 06:50:23 PM »

I have been riding for over 20 years now.  Believe it or not I plan to do my first track day after all these years just a few months from now at Texas World Speedway.

Now I know I can rent leathers at the track but my body is a bit odd and I already know nothing off the shelf in a 1 piece suit will fit me.  I have the torso of someone who is 6'2" and the legs of Fred Flinstone.  On top of that I am also a bit stalky.  Most of these suits for someone my height are made for men with the body of a skinny 12 year old prepubescent boy.

Anyway, there is no other option than custom leathers for me.  Dave answered my questions quickly and honestly and won my business over a few other similar vendors.  Dave even noticed a few of my measurements that seemed off and had me retake them.  Sure enough they were way off!  Can you imagine if he did not review these and I ended up with a custom suit that does not even fit me.  My hat off to Dave for that!

I got my suit in just about 5 weeks from final order date (after I corrected my measurements).  They were very well packed along with my new Spartan Charge gloves.  Suit and gloves are both beautifully crafted.  My suit was exactly has I had envisioned it in my drawings.  The leather is soft and supple and feels almost broken in already.  A few surprises for me:  1.) Air vents on shoulders.  I did not know the Charge 2.0 had the,.  2.) Removable liner for washing. 3.)  Reverse zipper for potty breaks. 4.) Zippered air vents on the upper arm.

I could not be happier with the suit.  I will report back after I go on a Texas Hill Country tour with it here in a few weeks.

* DSC02644.JPG (129.01 KB, 414x800 - viewed 778 times.)

* DSC02647.JPG (108.9 KB, 326x800 - viewed 717 times.)

* DSC02650.JPG (122.31 KB, 668x516 - viewed 729 times.)

bryanboonern
Global Moderator
Knee Dragger

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 02:14:15 PM »

Looks great!
Haileyan
Track Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 12:31:42 PM »

A few photos from my first track day.  After 20 years of riding I learned I have not been riding for 20 years. Wink

Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 06:37:08 AM »

Lookin good Hail!

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: