Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My First Track Day, thanks Spartan Leathers!
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
June 27, 2017, 10:34:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: My First Track Day, thanks Spartan Leathers!  (Read 3093 times)
RC
Track Newbie

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2010, 10:09:16 PM »

This suit is amazing. It fits perfectly and is very comfortable. I am super pleased with the quality! I had my first track day 9/5/10 and I can't wait to go back. I feel so SAFE and that raises my confidence level like you wouldn't believe. Thanks Dave for the great suit. I am so proud to be a walking advertisement! Smiley

9/5/10 - Best day of my life so far. (Okay, it's pretty close to the day my kids were born but that's another story)

A local forum that I am on decided to all pitch in and rent Putnam Road Course for a day. We invited a few other local forums to join in as well. In total there were about 54 (58 max) riders. We only had about 21 riders in the Novice group which is pretty minimal compared to when Cycle Options/STT hosts their track days.

Anyway - I was very nervous about riding at the track. I just could not comprehend how someone like me (hardly put 1,000 miles this season due to being a Mommy) would do at a track but I kept reminding myself that the track is the safest place to learn. It eliminates the cars, the misplaced trees, the crooked blind turns, and (some of) the animals... so I got over myself and I bought a spot from a friend of mine who had been in an accident a few weeks prior to the track day.

I had already bought my leather suit in May so I was pretty much ready to go.

Putnam Early Morning

Going to tech and register (It was FREEZING, only 60 degrees that morning!)

Thank God I found those boots in the back of my truck, LOL!! BRR

Riders Meeting

LOL, My friend Terry has some fashion sense!

A few other random shots that I like!

Putting my boyfriend to work. LOL

I can't wait to go back to the track. I want to get clip on's (which I'm researching on the site!) in the future since I'm leaning towards tracking the 250 out since I rarely get to ride on the street anymore. Anyway, sorry for the picture overload. I am just so happy that one of my dreams came true!

--

Thanks again Dave!!
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 04:59:05 AM »

Nice pics RC!  Congrats on your first crack-day.

Hey, mind if I use one or 2 of those pics on my site?

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
RC
Track Newbie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 11:57:36 AM »

Not at all! Use as many as you'd like, lol. I can check to see if there are better ones that display "Spartan" clearer if you'd like! Smiley

And yes, crack day is the more appropriate name!
cookiebug79
Track Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 10:49:30 AM »

Awesome! Way to get your butt off the seat, girly! Track days are so addicting!

When you turn your bike on, does it return the favor?
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: