Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Trackday at Putnam.
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
April 29, 2017, 12:40:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Trackday at Putnam.  (Read 2683 times)
bpro
Track Newbie

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »

Cycle Options will be at Putnam Oct 2-3. I know of at least 3 of us that are going sporting Spartan suits. As a little thanks to Dave I will have free water in my pits for anyone sporting Spartan gear. I wont be control riding this time, but still look forward to seeing some other suits in action.

Hey Dave, can I buy you a bottle of cool water? You can show off some samples and hang out in my pits if you like.

*BTW if this is considered spam feel free to delete.
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »

Oct 2 and 3 huh?  Hmmm...... I will have to see.  Im leaving about a week later to go to Thailand, and Im not sure I'll have time to do it before then, but I can try.

I really would love to go, and need to make more time for events like this.  It's just so difficult to do when Im working full time AND doing Spartan as well.

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
bpro
Track Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 09:26:28 AM »

Looks like the date for early registration was pushed back to the 17th. $135 for 1 day, $235 for both. Cheap track time and a great way to end the season.
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: