Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Special Shout-out, and heartfelt thanks
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
June 27, 2017, 10:33:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Shout-out, and heartfelt thanks  (Read 2903 times)
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2010, 08:37:44 AM »

I've found that in general, being a business owner is a bit of a thankless job. 
In general, the best case scenario is that someone buys a suit, gets it, sends me an email telling me they're happy with it, and maybe they even tell a friend or post about their good experience on a forum.   That happens on occasion, and it always makes me happy.

But what happened yesterday never happens... or at least has never happened to me anyway.
I got a text from who-knows-who telling me they had been instructed to buy me a bottle of bourbon or a six-pack of my choice.
I ask the mysterious person why, and they say "It's for good service".   Ooookaaay.  Im really scratching my head at this point, but I've been looking to buy some bourbon lately so I figured I'd give it a shot.  "Bourbon" I say. 
A little while later, the mysterious texter calls me and it's a local guy and previous customer.  He is bringing the bourbon to me at work.   He tells me the bourbon isnt from him, but from another customer (and friend) I just sold a suit to in India.   Apparantly he was so pleased with the suit and/or service he wanted to buy me a drink. 

So to Brandon in India, with heartfelt gratitude I say THANK YOU.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and the bourbon is pretty awesome too!

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
RC
Track Newbie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 11:58:50 AM »

I love these stories. You do a great job and believe me when people ask me where I bought my suit from I am always proudly advertising Spartan Leathers! Go Dave Go!
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: