Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Color Question
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
April 29, 2017, 12:34:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Color Question  (Read 3468 times)
smurfzilla
Track Newbie

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2010, 11:10:22 AM »

Which orange (Regular Orange or Burnt Orange) matches the Honda Orange from the CBR600RR ?

Thanks,

Chris
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

Which orange (Regular Orange or Burnt Orange) matches the Honda Orange from the CBR600RR ?

Thanks,

Chris

The Regular orange will be closest. 

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
smurfzilla
Track Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 04:23:27 PM »

Thanks, now it's time to go play with the color forms.  Smiley

I tried looking and couldn't find a comparison between your models.  Do you have a list of differences between the 1 piece suits?  I'm not sure which one to pick.

Thanks,

Chris
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 09:33:51 PM »

Thanks, now it's time to go play with the color forms.  Smiley

I tried looking and couldn't find a comparison between your models.  Do you have a list of differences between the 1 piece suits?  I'm not sure which one to pick.

Thanks,

Chris

I dont have a page listing all the differences.  It isnt like a software package where I can have a table with little checkmarks by each of the features.

Charge: Good
Force: Better
Elite: Best

Too vague?  
Ok.... here's a real quick synopsis of the MAIN differences
Charge: Base features included in all suits: Double layer leather in impact areas, all metal YKK zips (except the waist zipper on 2pc suits), Schoeller keprotec behind knees, in crotch, and inner arm.  CE Armor.  Triple stitched main seams, double in non-impact areas. Removable liner.
Force: More keprotec than the Charge suit.  Heavier duty zippers.  Overlays covering the main seams.  
Elite: Titanium shoulder armor.  More Keprotec and stretch leather than the Force.  Elimination of seams rather than covering them.   Adds a Coolmax liner (really nice comfortable liner).   Heavier duty seams.

If you have any other more questions let me know.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:10:54 AM by Admin » Logged

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
smurfzilla
Track Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 07:22:16 PM »

Thank you, that helped a ton.  You should see my order come in this weekend.  I just have to go get measured.
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: