Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Turnaround times - No longer 5-12 weeks.
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
April 29, 2017, 12:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Turnaround times - No longer 5-12 weeks.  (Read 3320 times)
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »

From now on, all orders are coming via courier for all orders.

What does that mean for you?  All custom suits should start coming back in 3-4 weeks on average.

To do it I had to raise prices a touch more, and I am sorry about that.  It is the last thing I wanted to do.  However, I am eating a lot of the cost to do it, but I think you and me both would rather not wait 12 weeks (and occasionally longer) for a suit.    So that's what Im doing.  

Are there exceptions?    Yes.  
For instance, leather has to be tanned and processed before it can be used on suits.  That is done in large quantities of around 500 ft at a time.  That process takes some time.  So while we endeavor to keep all colors in stock at all times, if there are an unusual number of orders for a particular leather color, we could run out of stock, and have to wait for more leather to be completed.
Aside from that, and unless that volcano shuts down all the atlantic flights again or something, you should have your suits back quickly.

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
ithaca00
Knee Dragger

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 06:10:27 PM »

Does that mean there's no more batching of orders?

Spartan Elite
Ninja 250 (touring trim)
Ninja 250 (race trim)
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 08:10:47 AM »

Does that mean there's no more batching of orders?

Yes and no.  If I get some orders within a few days of each other I will ship them together, but not anything like I was doing before.

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: