Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/spartan1/public_html/Forums/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Crash report
Spartan Apparel Discussion Forums
March 26, 2017, 02:28:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash report  (Read 2938 times)
Marc
« on: May 12, 2010, 08:09:27 PM »

I have one of the original custom sized one piece suits. I got hit by another bike and knocked off the track.  Angry Went down in the sand, gravel, dirt mix type stuff face first at about 70. Landed on my front left shoulder and chest area. Silde face down till I stopped. No damage at all to the suit. As I was sliding, I felt like I was in a cocoon. The plastic shoulder, forearm, and knee pads really did the trick. When I got up I knew immediately I was not hurt in any way. I know the gravel is softer than pavement, but you can't tell the suit was in a crash. All stitching held fine. I'm happy. Grin
Admin
These are SPARTAN LEATHERS!
Administrator
MotoGP Champion

I am The Spartan!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »

Thanks for posting Marc!

www.SpartanLeathers.com - Premium Motorcycle Leathers and Gear, without the Premium Price
99 SV650
Marc
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 04:05:01 PM »

After reviewing where I slid, there was grass under me for quite a while. That may be why the suit is virually untouched. But I ejected off the bike and landed in gravel. The knee sliders, boots, gloves must have taken some of the contact. This suit fits me like a glove. Being 55, I thought it was at least going to hurt hitting the ground, but landing face down on all the armor I felt absolutely nothing. I remember my face shield impacting the ground but there was no impact feeling at all on my body.  Grin
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: